PolicyFind is looking for talented researchers to join our Insurance Archeology team, based in Indianapolis, Indiana. While a background in the insurance industry is a strong plus, we will entertain potential entry-level candidates with the right mix of skills, knowledge, abilities, and grit. We would consider part-time and full-time employment. This is a great opportunity to launch an exciting career in Investigative Research. The successful candidate will provide administrative assistance to the team as on-the-job training commences.
As an Investigative Researcher, you will conduct investigations using proprietary tools, industry products, and online resources to deliver information used in our Insurance Archeology suite of services.
- Assist the Insurance Archeology team with administrative assistance
- Gather data as part of the investigative process using in-house research tools, online resources, and databases
- Travel to collect information in-person and conduct interviews
- Interpretation of corporate and legal documents
- Communicate accurate information to supervisors, team members, and clients when applicable
- Communicate effectively with representatives of federal and state regulatory bodies, registrar’s offices, court clerks, court recorders, etc.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- High level of curiosity and drive for finding the truth
- Must be indisputably organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate, negotiate and win friends during the course of information gathering
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability to assist when assessing the importance of research data in-hand
- Ability to proficiently utilize typical office and communications computer software products. Let’s start with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Positive attitude and possession of a team player mentality
- Ability to work independently and prioritize assignments
- Must be able to conduct web-based research with confidence
- Able to discreetly handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Trustworthiness & a strong ethical compass are vital
Work hours and environment
This is a full or part-time position, which will require periodic travel. Employees are required to maintain own high-speed internet connection and a remote workspace free of distraction. Video Conferencing is required. Candidates must have reliable transportation, a valid Driver’s License, and maintain vehicle insurance. It is required that standard work hours are maintained weekly. Those hours will be determined upon hire.
- Knowledge and wisdom level equivalent to one who has received a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or,
- Previous work or professional research experience involving the compilation of data or court records; will also accept significant research conducted while attending an educational institution
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Research and writing: 2 years (Preferred)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.